It is used in cure of diarrhoea, metrorrhagia, menorrhagia, bleeding hemorrhoids, ulcerative colitis, fever, anorexia.
Trinakanta Mani (Kaharwa / Amber) – 10 gRose water – quantity sufficient
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many severe headache.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Dosage :- 120 to 360 mg to be taken in the morning and evening with butter or as directed by the Physician.
Pack Size 2.5gm.