Effectively corrects anaemia by helping better absorption, production and maintenance of haemoglobin
• Improves absorption of iron
• Stimulates RBC production
• Helps in proper functioning of digestive system and is a goodremedy for anaemia
• Takes care of associated symptoms like sunken face with livid spots
• Controls weakness, headache and lassitude due to anaemia
• Also useful in convalescence after debilitating disease
• Improves immune defence system.
Presentation : Bottle of 10g of globules
Dosage : Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, it can be given to infants 1 globule 3 times a day and children 3 globules 3 times a day (preferably to be administered 15 minutes before meals). If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects : No side effects of AnekindTM are known.
Contra-indications : No contra-indications for the use of AnekindTM are known.
Interactions : No interactions between AnekindTM and other products are known