"Shallakihills Value Pack 700 capsules : Joint Care
Sanskrit name of Boswellia Serrata is Salai guggulu. It has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a safe support for healthy joint & muscle functions
- Each Capsule contains 300 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) (6:1) (equivalent to 1800 mg of Shallaki resin). When assayed these Capsules contain Boswellic Acid NLT 65%.
- It has been used historically for joint support & management of pain in Arthritic conditions.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports healthy joints & muscular functions
- Analgesic property helps in reducing symptoms associated with joint pains